Friday, February 24, 2017

Birthday tag


Hi there all my beautiful scrappy friends 
hope you are all well.
Today I am sharing another birthday 
TAG IN AN ENVELOPE  

Blue is a color I love,
 but dont often use in my creations 

The beautiful Maja Design papers are so elegant and demure .
perfect for working with .

BIRTHDAY TAG in a ENVELOPE .


 lots of layering with a painted heart embellished with beads .
closeup of the heart and beads. 

Thanks for popping by my blog 
I love reading your comments .
the words warm my heart
big hugz to each of you 
love from Heather J xoxo

9 comments:

  1. So classy and elegant Heather. Love the Maja, love the beautiful blue, love the layering and texture, hmmm...I love it all. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the textures and I love blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most wonderfully stunning! ... and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The central cluster of elements all joined with the medium looks sooo good, the way you have the beads falling into the layer below is such a clever touch, this is a visual delight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I am see the programming coding and step by step execute the outputs.I am gather this coding more information. It's helpful for me my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have.
    Germany Education Consultants in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Article… I love to read your articles because your writing style is too good, its is very very helpful for all of us and I never get bored while reading your article because, they are becomes a more and more interesting from the starting lines until the end.

    Fresher Jobs in Mumbai
    Fresher Jobs in Pune
    Fresher Jobs in Noida
    Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally back and sitting down to catch up with all my favourite blogs. I do so miss your beautiful work and it always makes me happy to see your posts. This blue is my fave colour and it looks gorgeous here. The ribbon is so yum and lots of layers too. Hope that you and Baden are both well. Lots of love <3

    ReplyDelete