Friday, February 14, 2014

Something I LOVE

Kraft it Up February challenge 
 This Month the Challenge is to create a layout on Kraft cardstock or Kraft patterned paper
 about "Something you love ."
                     Due to the February challenge being posted late we are extending the challenge until 14th March   CLICK HERE to go to Kraft It Up blog        
             

LOVE   
  


as most of you know I adore Nature especially blooms . 
so I knew I would create with something from nature . 


Dusty Attic chipboard .. 
Dusty in Colour Navajo White : DA0903
Dusty in Colour Pesto : DA0918
 Leafy Border :DA0577
I painted the chipboard with a layer of white first, then a layer of pesto .  
I chose to use stamping as my background work on this piece 
I feel kraft paper really connects with a 'bit of stamping !!'

My Journaling 
'There are so many things I love about life.
To me, Nature provides such delight.
Blooms especially are so exquisite and pure magic to me. and the images are woven into my soul.
I adore my garden and surrounding myself with the intricate weaving of nature.\the riot os choas and color is provided by annuals and perennials.
the air is scented with the delicate fragrance to delight my senses .
ahhhhhhhh submerging myself in nature is Food for my Soul ! '
thanks for popping by and I do hope you have time to play and create a LO
on this theme.
'Something you LOVE '
      
                have fun and take care until next time xox               
Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwww! This is sooooooooo gorgeous!!! I love love love the layers, the flowers and the tags!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful lay out of your hand. Youre so talented !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this one is really incredibly gorgeous! The touches of pink against the kraft background look fabulous and I just love your stitched details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning...my artist friend, absolutely stunning. How that blooms pop on the kraft background. Wishing you much love today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Heather this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaah.....I can SMELL 'em from here.....your journaling reminded me of a country church in a village we visited in England that had a walled garden at the back.....the air was damp but warm, & the scent & perfumes of those roses, wallflowers, pinks etc etc just FILLED the place. This is where your scrap page took me!!!! Gorgeous:) And I love the stamping with the Kraft....might have to give that a go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a stunning piece Heather, that gorgeous photograph paired up with your amazing craftiing skills is sublime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. STUNNING!!! Wonderful colours, love the crumpled background layers and the embossed tags! Fab creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. An incredibly beautiful page Heather!! Love the stamped background ... a perfect foil to the gorgeous colour of the photo. Also love the crumpled paper ... a fabulous touch. A simply magical layout!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow... This page is fabulous!
    I loved!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous Heather....love the background stamping, the beautiful layers, the flower cluster, tags and gorgeous photo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally delicious Heather, true perfection. Cheers Di xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. A glorious piece of Art in the quintessentially Heather style. Elegant and harmonious, with a perfect blend of layers and stamping. Sublime :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this so ever divine layout! You are simply amazing! .... I just want to hug you! hugs....x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are such a beautiful soul heather and you love pretty natural things. Your photo is stunning and you use kraft soo very we'll. lovely layout, another fav for sure!,

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful composition! I love how You connected delicate, light flowers with kraft shades <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just magnificent! So many amazing details I just keep looking and looking!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning, truly beautiful, love the natural feeling and the paper layering, great!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're so right about stamping and kraft paper being a perfect match, your background is just magnificent as is your page! Would love to sit in that special spot in your garden and watch the butterflies dancing in the dapples of sun. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I feel as though I am sitting in your garden with you and I can see all the beautiful flowers and smell their heady perfume and life is so good. You have captured all of this on your magnificent layout ... love the pic and the layout... Spectacular Heath xox

    ReplyDelete