Thursday, February 20, 2014

DREAMER - Megs Garden

Hello and a warm welcome to my blog
today I am showcasing one of the older paper collections, from Megs garden ,
combining a rustic/grunge theme with fussy cut flowers. .
I rarely use yellow on my work but this paper is so divine I made an exception.
Wild Flowers Field P6273
MEGS GARDEN 


'DREAMER' 
 I chose to use a foundation of “Dark kraft paper “ with stitching and stamping. 
I fussy cut the yellow blooms and layered them at the bottom of the photo , 
along with the old world clocks, 
secured them with a bling brad ..
this gorgeous photograph is by Tara of 
SIMPLY PHOTOGRAPHIC

 I diecut some tags with the Top Hat & Automobile collection.
 ( these are partly hidden on the bottom right hand side of the photo . )

 I added some rusty hinge ink and crackle paint to the clocks, to age them even more. 


 For my final touch I included some white and yellow Azaleas,  love these blooms .

Megs Garden items used

Wild Flowers Field  : P6273
A collection of time pieces to add to any project .
Old World Time : P2063
Top hat & Automobiles collection .
Automobile Parts  : P6354
 Azaleas – paper flowers

Thanks for popping by and taking a look at my work …
 why not have a play with some of these paper collections,
 you will have such fun .

Wild Flowers Field
P6273

Until next time , take care and have fun
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous photo and you scrapped it just wonderfully! I really like all the grungy elements here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!!!! love how you have used the paper....every little detail is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super!!!! love your LO...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Aaaah! loooove how you've used these papers...I simply would NOT have the patience for that fussy cutting --- but good on you...well worth it:):):) Loved the aged clocks, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous!Love the design and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally stunning! Yet another complete master piece!! Your daughter's photos are truly works of at in them selves, but you always manage to enhance them to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is truly amazing! Love everything about this gorgeous work of art!!! Great altered clock faces and a perfect photo! Hugs, Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, heather, i love your works, but this one is especially beautiful! i love all the details and those delicate mixed media accents!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Heather, I really love it.. the dreamy photo and the fussy cutting are divine.. gorgeous layout..

    ReplyDelete
  10. *sigh* this is amazing!! I love love love the colors, the clock and all those gorgeous flowers!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! Stunning. Do you teach Heather? I'd love to learn how you create such magnificent layouts

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing page! This is just gorgeous! Love the papers, the subject and your talented putting together of the entire package!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Heather, I love this page very much! The photo is adorable and the fuzzy cutted flowers fit perfect (you should use yellow some times more :) ) And your rustic clockfaces are soooooo amazing!!!!
    Have a nice weekend
    xxx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely stunning page Heather. Love how you have used these flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just breathtaking!! Love the photo ... your daughter is as talented with her photography as you are with scrapbooking them. Fabulous background and totally gorgeous elements. Love, love, love!! Another fave to add to my collection!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  16. I totally love this one, Heather - the yellow is gorgeous… you should use it more often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, Heather!! So amazing!! Love the grungy crackle and your fussy cut flowers have so much visual dimension!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  18. The colors set the mood. I was so drawn into the daydream. Simply Marvelous!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG Heather! the yellow against the grungy rusty is delish! totally loving the clocks and that dreamy piccie!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete