Monday, February 17, 2014

case file #110 ready to Investigate

Love these colors .....
massive thanks to Debbi Tehrani for the inspiring case files week after week .

case file #110
CLICK HERE for more info on how to play

'DAISY '
Thanks for all your love Daisy Girl xoxo
cluster of Feathers , blooms and Dusty attic chipboard. 
Dusty Attic items 
Dusty In Bloom Bridal Veil:  DA0805
Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish: DA0900
Dusty in color Gingernut : DA0922
Mini Hinges :DA 10061
Circle Frame set : DA 0490
Mini Heart Buttons : DA 0682
Cyclone wire : DA 0737
Divine Divas : DA 0657 
 Floral Corners : DA0848
Botanic Accents #2 : DA 0461

EVIDENCE
feathers, flowers, pearls, solid background, jewels.
TESTIMONY 
My beautiful Daisy - 1970 - 1974 
Daisy was such an elegant beautiful cat. 
She had the loudest purr and such a darling nature .
She would visit the cat across the road and they would both play and frolic between both houses .
 She gave me so much love and I loved her so much . 
Sadly she was hit by a car at age 4 while she was crossing the road . 
Even though we only had 4 years together they were precious years
 and I have such wonderful memories of her. 
Thanks for all your love Daisy Girl xoxo

until next time, have fun .
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful cat and you have interpreted the sketch so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwww! This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeee the way you framed the photo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Daisy is gorgeous and so is your lay-out! I just love all the vintage bits and pieces that you added, especially the gorgeous wings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!! LOVE all the texture and details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Daisy you silly, silly Kitten!!!!! She was gorgeous Heather, and clearly much loved...Beautiful tribute page for her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really, really sublime.....Daisy looks lovely & I really like how you've split your journaling like that & that 'circlet' around her makes me think of angels...before I even saw the wings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful layout and what a beautiful cat Daisy was. It's so sad when they leave us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another exquisite page Heather!! What a gorgeous cat she was ... and obviously well loved. Your page is an amazing tribute to her ... beautiful colour and texture and the frame you created around the photo is just perfect!! Simply love it all!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow,
    just wow!
    Too beautiful for words.....
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah Heather, your love for this gorgeous feline shines from your page. I love the florist's vine you've used to frame her beautiful face and the wings add a touch of heaven. Lovely, lovely work :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this page Heather, Daisy looks precious and cute.....love the little angel wings...nice added precious touch. XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's been a while since I visited, always super happy to be here , this is just stunning heather

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is beautiful.. I am sad that you only had Daisy for 4 years, but she obviously lives on in your heart.. gorgeous layout, and such a lovely photo too...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning and gorgeous, love your winged cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This page is gorgeous! I loved!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just beautiful I love seeing pictures of our pets being scrapped I'm sure Daisy loved every minute of her time with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So stunning. Your style is beyond gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  18. When I look at your Daisy I see our Max, the same sweet sweet face and eyes of blue. Can feel my heart constricting at the thought of finding my boy where you found your Daisy. As much as I absolutely adore your page, it is Daisy I see and feel. It is a truely gorgeous page you have made for your girl. xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this layout and that cat is just so beautiful and your tribute to her is perfect. I love love the angels wings. Perfection on a page <3

    ReplyDelete