Friday, August 19, 2011

It's all in the details - magazine Feature

I was so thrilled when my special friend CINDY ADKINS asked me if she could do a guest artist feature on me in her magazine ...
of course I said YES !!!!!
Cindy and I are both on the design team for Scrap for Help and her work is soooooooooooo beautiful.
pop over to her blog and see all the delightful and wonderful creations, Cindy's work is original and so beautifully whimsical.. I just love her style.

Cindy Adkins magazine CLICK HERE

below is her blog button and one of her creations.




the shot above is a close up of some recent work I did for Color combos Galore challenge.


do pop over to Cindy's Blog and her magazine to see all her amazing artsy creations ... I just adore her whimsical approach to everything, you will love them ... absolutely delightful and gorgeous just like her ... thanks Cindy for being such a fabulous friend xo

thanks for being here at my little blog .
I love all the wonderful feedback you leave me, it really makes my day
love and hugz Heather x

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Heather! This is so sweet of you! Your work is gorgeous and I'm so happy to share it with everyone!

    My husband is on his way home (a thirteen hour drive) and should be here in 5 hours--YAY!

    I hope you have a really good weekend...Oh, and one other thing--I wished we lived closer because I am making a card for a friend's birthday and I wish you could give me pointers! lol I made a collage card and it's for a man....I don't know why it's easier for me to make cards for women....I think it's because I love flowers on them!! But, you are SO great at making both!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS! That is AWESOME!!! I loveeeeeeeee these... off to see your work! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Heather....that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS !!!!! Heather that is fantastic news xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that´s cool Congrats but your work is lovely..
    byeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations Heather. You deserve it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just so fabulous Heather and of course she would ask you. Your work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Heather on being a featured artist. You deserve all the accolades you get, you are one lovely lady and I love you to bits. jeanie gxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Heather - your work is so fabulous I can see it in any magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Heather! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooo awesome Heather, CONGRATS biggie time!!

    ReplyDelete