Monday, March 21, 2011

COFFEE CAKE & CREATE

this saturday March 26th at 1 p.m.
we are having our FIRST COFFEE CAKE & CREATE AFTERNOON for the year ..

I will be teaching along with
two very talented gorgeous girls Nat and Steph ...

we divide the participants into 3 separate classes ..
we each teach a project... then rotate ( three times ) so at the end of the day each person goes home with 3 completed projects... GREAT IDEA HEY !!???

as well as having had lots of "yummies" for afternoon tea .... my mouth is watering just thinking about it .. a really fun day ...

I am teaching a envelope with a tag inserted inside... using the fabulous Graphic 45 papers and of course I included some Imaginarium chippies... a tiny frame. a heart and a cog ...
this is a little idea I had for a birthday or xmas present and I include a ticket to the movies or theatre inside ...
I have used this quite often and people just love it !!!!

click here to visit the imaginarium designs.







thanks for droppin' by everyone
always great to know you have been here ..
I really am lovin' all the comments you leave me... heartfelt thanks xoxox
love and hugz x
Heather

24 comments:

  1. That just looks gorgeous Heather. Good luck with the teaching and EATING. I am sure everyone will love making that awesome envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What a gorgeous envelope!!
    I love the embellishments...you are so creative.
    Oh how I wish I was back home, I would love to attend one of your lessons...coffee cake and create sounds perfect too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW,wow, Dette var heilt KANOOOON, skikkelig tøft :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea Heather...good luck with the super class

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome, Heather. I'm sure you will all have a ball.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning work Heather!! Love that new G45. Superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome!
    Fantastic work Heather:)
    Good luck with the class and have a lovely day.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Fabulous idea Heather......Love graphic 45, it sounds like you are going to have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks great ...happy teaching.
    byeeeeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMYGOSH!! This is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the heart and gears and the colors too!! WOW!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. When did you say, do I have time to catch a plane!!! Ooohh I'd love to be at one of your workshops Heather. How about an online workshop for us pommies? Once again I absolutely adore this idea and all the yummy ideas you've used, such inspirational work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is super cool...I am sure you are going to have a fun day.
    Coffee, Cake , Create !!! all the things we love to do....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool!! good luck teaching! and it´s an amazing project, really beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful Heather, and a great idea...you are so clever. Can't do CC&C this year, bad timing on my part, I know you will have a great day tho. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning Heather - sure it will be a huge hit - scrapping, eating & drinking cappucino is a fave combo with all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have fun with your class Heather.. such a beautiful project, wish I lived nearby!! Have a fab week :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning! Just love G45! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. gosh this is one gorgeous piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A gorgeous choice of artwork Heather...what a wonderful class to do...bet you have fun!
    Your work is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Holy WOW! This is gorgeous! They're going to love your class!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely Gorgeous Heather!!!! Love it!
    I am so sorry.. I thought I already was following you.... but am now...:) must be because we are on a few similar sites....:)
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow ! Great ! I love these papers and I love what you've done with them !
    Kisses
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW Heather Have fun with your class it's such a beautiful project..
    You have a great day & week
    TONI
    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete