Monday, December 27, 2010

XMAS CELEBRATIONS

the xmas card I made for my darling husband Baden ..
my soul mate, my best friend..... I love you so much xoxox






WE HAD A FEAST !!!... Jair cooked a lamb on a spit YUMMO !!!!
we all had such a great time... Tara and Jair had made up lots of different cocktails ( I had to pace myself as I was driving home .. one cocktail and lots of water for me ) heaps of yummy food... and a magnificent pavlova for dessert.... home made sweets, Rocky road, white christmas delicious...
thanks so much guys you really excelled yourselves....an amazing xmas dinner !!!
THE FOOD JUST MELTED IN OUR MOUTH....
love ya both to bits xoxox




we had our own entertainment !!! Dakota singing !!









THANKS FOR LOOKING .. hope all of you enjoyed your xmas
love and hugs Heather x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Heather!! Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas.. that pav looks so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab photos Heather. Looks like a fab day. Your pav looks just yummy. Also love your garden. It is just stunning.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mix of colors on your card! And yummy looking cake!

    ReplyDelete